2in1 Sitdown Arcade and Virtual Pinball Machine is A PC-based powerhouse
620mm depth to front of controls
Flick though machine images above to choose your art decal Skins before check out.
We Ship World Wide and Australia Wide
Our 2in1 Sitdown Arcade and Virtual Pinball Machine lets you choose how you want to play your favourites – from old school arcade games (default MAME support thru the Hyperspin front-end) to virtual pinball off the vertical end of the screen(default Compatible with Visual Pinball X, Visual Pinball 9, Future Pinball, and other pinball systems)Easy-to-use PinballX Selection Menu
The 2in1 Sitdown Arcade and Virtual Pinball Machine features dedicated power, search, pause,and left/right mouse buttons.The clearly labeled control panel features competition-grade Happ joysticks, zero delay gold-leaf push buttons, and a trackball (used in supported games and works as a mouse in Windows).
- Screen: 32" LG Full HD IPS LED LCD monitor, running at 60 Hz. 3 year warranty
- MSI B450M PRO-M2 MAX AMD B450/2xDDR4/1xPCIEx16/HDMI/DVI/D-Sub/M.2/USB3.2/MicroATX Motherboard 3 year warranty
- *Board Spec’s are a guide only. May change without notice. Changes will not compromise game speed and performance and overall running of machine.
- AMD Ryzen3 2200G (YD2200C5FBBOX) 3.5GHz/4 Core/4 Threads/2M/65W AM4 CPU with RX Vega Graphic
- DDR4 4GB Ram
- Seagata 3.5" BarraCuda 2TB ST2000DM006 SATA 6Gb/s 7200RPM 64MB Cache Hard Disk Drive
- 500GB SSD Solid State Drive
- Windows® 10 , 64bit with licence
- High quality heavy duty non slip control panel protective laminate
- High-Performance Arcade Pushbuttons with integral minature gold-plated leaf switches.
- Flipper Buttons: High-Performance Arcade Pushbuttons with integral minature gold-plated leaf switches.
- Unlike most other pushbuttons on the market, the GoldLeaf buttons use a leaf switch instead of a microswitch. This means no clicking and results in an almost silent button. There is also no internal spring so the button only requires a very light press to actuate it.
- Competition-grade Happ joy sticks . They can be operated as 8 way, 4 way or 2 way.
- New Arcade trackball. PS/2
- Logitech Multimedia Speakers Z333 80Watts 3.1 Surround Sound System
- Coin Door
- External USB port (Front of machine)
- Free-Play Button
- Power On/Off Button (positioned next to the coin door on the cabinet - power cord in the back)
- Easy-to-use PinballX Selection Menu
- Compatible with Visual Pinball X, Visual Pinball 9, Future Pinball, and other pinball systems
- 18mm T-Moulding around edges
Machines are 100% Brand New.
Machines are custom built to order.
- Built to last, with strong joinery and heavy-duty components.
- CNC precision cut Black Flat Matt Melamine MDF board (not painted).
- High quality vinyl decals (art work) with a flat laminate coating.
- Extensive CNC precision cut ventilation slots.
- Lockable access door.
Disclaimer: All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
2in1 Sitdown Arcade and Virtual Pinball Machine
We Ship World Wide and Australia Wide. Shipping cost and risk is on buyer. Outside Australia we can Ship to your nearest port( up to you to organise or pick up from port) We can recommend and organise shipping companies for you. Or you can arrange to get item picked up from our workshop (there will be a packaging fee of $70-$100 for pallet, bubble wrap and wooden crate). We also offer $100 delivery to Brisbane. Or $150 to Gold Coast - Sunshine Coast
(within 120km of postcode 4019)
We ship Australia wide
Please contact us for a shipping quote.
Machines can be returned to our workshop for any warranty repairs. Return-shipping costs are the responsibility of the client. Due to the size of cabinets, removable components such as a faulty button or PC parts can be detached, and sent back to us under warranty.
- All parts of arcade machine are covered under a 3 year warranty.
- There is a no return policy on complete machines, due to them being custom built.
- No return or refund for change of mind
- On acceptance of your order and payment of the agreed deposit amount, we order the required parts (and custom artwork) for your machine from our suppliers.
- No returns for wear and tear or accidental or intentional misuse of hardware or software components
- Returns on faulty PC only.
- 3 year warranty on all other electronic components.
- No warranty on operating system or other software. (We offer a service to restore the system to factory default condition. This will incur service and shipping costs).